Shaheeda the beauty junkie has a little something for her fans.
I actually planned this as a birthday giveaway but well lets end off my birthday month with a bang. I have acquired a few beauty products from the US and I decided that sharing is caring.
So my lovelies here’s a little beauty haul that’s up for grabs:
– Marsala is the Pantone colour of the year and I’m so crushing over the colour so there’s the Sephora + Pantone Marsala cheek blush trio and two of the lip layering lip balms.
– The Body Shop lip scuff which is something I can’t live without so I got one to share on my latest haul.
– Revlon ran a special lately where they had two lip balms for the price of one so here’s a pretty pink hue for you.
– Too Faced is a cult beauty brand and I decided to part with my Sun Bunny Bronzer and the Mini Kabuki brush to make your skin glow!
– Lastly a blending sponge that I purchased from Matte Makeup.
How to enter?
– Like my Facebook page here and comment on the picture of the goodies to say that you have liked the page.
– Follow my blog and comment on the post saying that you have followed. (Note if you’re already following you are also eligible for the competition.)
How to follow. Scroll to the bottom of this post and and the option to follow is as follows:
-You can enter via both channels but it’s counted as one entry.
-This competition is only open to South African residents.
Competition closes on Friday- 6 February 2015. (Winner will be chosen at random shortly thereafter).
So go on enter, let me make your February beautiful.